[Squaredancing] National Convention

miatax at comcast.net miatax at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 12:09:22 EDT 2005

Long Beach, CA - the only bidder.

This is the first year in 12 years that we have missed the National Square Dance Convention.  The only reason that we did not go is because it was being held in Portland, OR.  It was held in Portland in 1994 and I didn’t want to spend my money going to a place we have already been.  The same thing holds for the next 2 years; San Antonio and Charlotte.

I plan on going in 2008.

I was just wondering who won the bid for 2009.  If anybody on here is back from the National in Portland please let us know who won.

Thanks,

Bruce