[Squaredancing] National Convention

Clark Baker cmbaker at tiac.net
Tue Jun 28 12:59:10 EDT 2005

On Jun 27, 2005, at 7:13 PM, dave.hinde wrote:

> There was also a tremendous increase in the number of solo dancers.
> They had ordered 1000 solo ribbons and ran out very early.  It seemed
> there were just as many solos without ribbons, or with makeshift
> ribbons, as those that had the ribbons.  Next year I hope they have
> 2000!

The "solo scene" seemed very good.  I usually did not have my daughter
as a partner (as she was off dancing with her friends) so I was by
myself.  I had no problems getting partners.  That said, I am a caller
(though wasn't calling at the convention), and I am good at getting
partners

--
Clark Baker, Belmont, MA
cmbaker at tiac.net