[Squaredancing] Places to dance in Puget Sound

luv2sqdnce at aol.com luv2sqdnce at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 09:49:21 EST 2005

Hello Anne,

Actually there are quite a few place to dance in the area.  There is also a website that is run www.where2dance.com that has a very accurate listing of what is going on in the area in Puget Sound and Eastern Washington and Vancouver/Portland areas.

I dance at a couple clubs.  In Renton on the 1st & 3rd Sunday is Sunday Solos - a group for solo dancers, where you don't HAVE to have a partner.  On the 2nd, 4th & 5th Sundays I dance at Sunday Plus, and on Mondays am learning A from Monday Squares.  There are a lot of clubs in the area, so there are places to dance and lots of variety for every night of the week.  I like it.

We do have a lot of 'snow birds' in the area.  Some of the clubs up here do go dark during the summer months, but not all.  Also, to make up for the clubs that do go dark we have LOTS of festivals and state wide get-togethers and weekend dances.  Speaking for myself, I am unable to go to all of the activities.  I try though, but working sort of prevents that.  lol

Heather