[Squaredancing] Square Dancing in Berlin in mid-May

Heinz D. Trost htrost at onlinehome.de
Wed May 11 14:56:11 EDT 2005

Larry,
you're welcome.

Actually the contact persons of the other clubs are out, e.g. for
dancing (it's club dance time now (and one of the listed clubs is one
who dances on Wesdnesdays), here in Germany it's 8.50 pm now, so dancers
will be on the floor.

But I'll try it to get more of the listed club dance nights confirmed.

BTW: Almost all clubs in Berlin do work together and give their data to
a homepage for all Berlin clubs which is updated very well.
But in detail it's always better to ask the clubs contact person by
phone if they'd dance on the wished day.

I'll share upcoming information with you ASAP.

Heinz