[Squaredancing] Dancing in Asia and Australia

dave.hinde dave at daveswebplace.net
Sun May 22 19:13:05 EDT 2005

 I am putting together a trip to Southeast Asia, and possibly to Australia,
this October.  Is there anyone on this list from that side of the world?
Does anyone have any good email contacts for there?  My plans are to fly
into Bangkok to visit a friend.  Either on the way over or back I'll spend a
week in Japan.  While there I may also fly to Australia for a week or more.
My itinerary isn't cast in stone yet, so I can adjust travel around any
special dances.

Thanks for any info you may have,

Dave