[Squaredancing] Hoedowns for Humanity

John Preston johnpresto at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 12:20:15 EST 2005

Next April 30th we are planning a "National Day" of fund raising for the Habitat for Humanity.  This will be an ongoing project to raise funds and friends while at the same time bringing attention to square dancing in local communities all over the country.

  Please visit our website at:

  www.hoedownsforhumantiy.com

  and consider having an event in your area.

  The advertising and goodwill gained from this event will be tremendously valuable to the square dance community in general.  We currently have 18 events scheduled and would like to reach the goal of 50.

  You can make a difference in square dancing and a difference in the world

  For more information you can e-mail me at:

  info at hoedownsforhumanity.com

  Yours in service,

  Johnny Preston

Johnny Preston