[Squaredancing] Silver State Caller College

NShukayr at aol.com NShukayr at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 14:09:09 EDT 2005

The Silver State Caller College 2005 has exactly one opening for
a  student caller. It's suitable for brand-new callers (even if
you have never  called before) all the way up to experienced club
callers.  The  full-curriculum caller college is held each
November in Reno, Nevada.   This year the school starts on
Thursday morning November 17 and ends early  Monday evening
November 21.

Instructors each year are Nasser Shukayr and Doug Davis, with  a
different guest caller coach each year as the third instructor.
This  year the guest caller coach is Ron Markus from Tucson,
Arizona.

Capacity is strictly limited to ensure plenty of mike time  and
individual attention for each student caller.  Usually the  Silver
State Caller College is sold out to capacity months in  advance.
This year was very unusual as we had three recent  cancellations.
We filled one of those openings from the waiting list and one  by
pure luck.  Hey COOL, we're on a lucky streak and we're headed  to
Reno!  Anyway, right now there is just one spot remaining in  the
2005 school.  Shall we reserve that spot for YOU?

If you have been thinking about a full-spectrum caller school,
the  Silver State Caller College in Reno is a good bet!  For more
info or to  enroll, contact Nasser Shukayr (_NShukayr at aol.com_
(mailto:NShukayr at aol.com) ) or
Doug Davis (_DDavisP at aol.com_ (mailto:DDavisP at aol.com) ) or visit our website
at