[Squaredancing] Hurricane Katrina Fund

tonyo at tonyoxendine.com tonyo at tonyoxendine.com
Tue Sep 6 12:49:09 EDT 2005

 Hi All,

Hopefully, most of you have heard of this by now, but if not...............

A group of us have started a fund and supply dirve for the hurricane
victims.  All of the info can be accessed at www.squaredancers4katrina.org.
Donations and support are pouring in.  If possible, please send the url to
everyone in your address book.  Additionally, please put a prominent link on
your website to ours.

We have a unique opportunity to make a huge impact.  With luck and support,
we can reach our goal of one million dollars and the semi truck of supplies.
If we do, surely the national TV networks will notice, and square dancing
could get some great positive national (maybe worldwide) publicity.  It is
truly a "win-win" situation.  We'll be doing a tremendous civic duty helping
the less fortunate, and we might get some recognition in the process.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the following:

info at squaredancers4katrina.org
803-840-0746 (cell)

Thanks in advance for your support.

Tony Oxendine