[Squaredancing] Interesting Square Dance Club Web Site I StumbledUpon

dave.hinde dave at daveswebplace.net
Fri Sep 9 09:41:11 EDT 2005

Thanks.  It's always good to see the youth involved.  We had a couple at
lessons last night.

Does anyone on this list remember a youth club called the Churchmice.  It
was formed in 1963, in Swarthmore, PA, and danced for about 10 years.  Art
Seele was the caller and his daughter Betsy (now Betsy Gotta) was just
learning to call.  As one of the founding members of that club, I was
curious to see if anyone else is still around, or if anyone remembers them.

Thanks again,

Dave Hinde
Vice President
Single Square Dancers, USA