[Squaredancing] Interesting Square Dance Club Web Site IStumbledUpon

James W. Spinks.1 James.W.Spinks.1 at arczip.com
Sat Sep 10 22:12:17 EDT 2005

Dave,

Yup I remember it. And in late 1967 or 1968 I attended
a dance in Cherry Hill NJ in an OLD Barn if I remember
correctly. The Adult Sponsors, Martin and Ruth Ackerman
of my Club, Twirler's and Whirler's (Wheaton Maryland) were
good friends of the Art Seele and his family. A matter of
fact, during late August of 2003 T&W's had a reunion in
Bethesda MD and Betsy attended as did Tom Sneller... still a
Caller... he was one of the Club's homegrown "Young Adult"
callers when I was in the club (1966 thru 1971) while in HS
and College.  Besty and Tom called for us attending the
reunion. If I remember correctly the ChurchMice Dance
I attended along with other T&W members was around Xmas or
New Year's Day.

Square Dancingly Yours,
Jim Spinks