[Squaredancing] Interesting Square Dance Club Web SiteIStumbledUpon

tonyo at tonyoxendine.com tonyo at tonyoxendine.com
Tue Sep 13 12:14:31 EDT 2005

Hi Geoff,

I use Firefox as well, so I didn't hear the music.  So to hear what all the commotion was about, I visited your site using Explorer.  Typically, music is somewhat distracting, but I do like "Country Roads"  :-))))))

I thought your site was well laid out.  The colors drag your eye to the important "stuff" - which is why you use colors.  Pretty much everything on your home page can be viewed without having to scroll down.  Personally, I like the grey background.  Most of the "biggie" corporate sites use colored background and colored text nowadays.

One suggestion - I'd have the names of the clubs, your name, etc used as a link to their particular site rather than having to click on the url underneath.

Thanks for puttinig the Katrina info at the top!!!!!

Take Care,

Tony Oxendine