[Squaredancing] Robert Morris/INFOSEC/STIP/UBOC is on vacation

Robert.Morris at uboc.com Robert.Morris at uboc.com
Sat Dec 30 00:02:14 EST 2006

I will be out of the office starting  12/23/2006 and will not return until
01/01/2007.

If you need help with UNIX see Duncan Taylor 720-2679

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Thank you.