[Squaredancing] Danny Robinson

Bruce brucemorgan at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 15:17:33 EST 2006

For all of you that might know Danny Robinson.  He is a caller from Orlando,
FL.  He has been with the Whirl  <http://www.whirlandtwirl.org/> & Twirl
Square Dance Club since December 1963.

While getting ready to call at the 27th Annual Blue Grey Dance in Lake City
Saturday, February 18th, Danny suffered cerebral hemorrhage and was
transported to Shands Hospital in Gainesville.  He is in intensive care unit
at the present time and cannot accept visitors.  Ann is with him and will be
staying in Gainesville for the time being.  Danny was operated on that
Saturday night to relieve the pressure and to drain the blood.  He is being
kept heavily sedated and the doctors will require 4 - 5 days to reduce the
brain swelling before they can run more tests and evaluate his condition.
Whirl & Twirl will be holding a prayer session before their dance tonight
and again before their dance on Friday night.  We would like to ask everyone
to observe a moment of silence at 8:00 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday and
Friday evenings in honor of Danny.

If you would like to send cards and well wishes to Danny and Ann you can
send them to the following address:

Danny Robinson

1910 Conifer Court

Winter Park, FL 32792

Please keep Danny & Ann in your prayers.

Once we learn of any details we will forward them on to you.

Bruce Morgan

407-339-3121

Whirl & Twirl