[admin] In appropriate posting (was Re: [Squaredancing] Danny Robinson)

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Fri Feb 24 10:30:37 EST 2006

At 09:40 AM 2/24/2006, President's office wrote:
>Dear colleague,
>
>You are cordially invited to add your free listing to the global
>directory "Who's Who in Dance" of the International Dance Council
>CID, by filling the form at:

Folks,

I have sent a warning to the person who posted the above message. I
feel this post was very inappropriate given Danny Robinson's
condition. It looks like they are just sending their message whenever
a caller's name is mentioned.

Please don't reply to their post.

Ken Robinson
Squaredancing list owner.