[Squaredancing] [admin] This message is for the Members on AOL

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Fri Feb 24 21:03:15 EST 2006

To all member on AOL (with apologies to everyone else)

Please do not report any messages from this list as spam to AOL,
someone on AOL reported the message from earlier today from  "The
President's Office" as spam. Yes, it was spam, and I have already
warned the sender not to do it again, but I am afraid they will
anyway. But when you report a message from the list as spam to AOL
you are putting the whole list at risk of not being able to send any
messages to any AOL address.

Thanks.

Ken Robinson
squaredancing list owner