[Squaredancing] Is CID Spam?

squarekopp at gmx.de squarekopp at gmx.de
Sat Feb 25 17:55:44 EST 2006

someone on AOL reported the message from earlier today from  "The
President's Office" as spam. Yes, it was spam, and I have already
warned the sender not to do it again,
<<<

-  The International Dance Council (CID) is the official umbrella
organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.
-  It is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded in 1973 within
the UNESCO headquarters in Paris.
-  It is a worldwide forum bringing together international, national and
local organizations as well as select individuals active in dance.
<<<

As you see, the CID is not about just square dancing. But anyhow, it IS
about dancing, and therefore  I do NOT consider it as Spam. Americans may
feel differently.

AOL is an easy way to get access to the internet, as long as you conform
with their ways. If you do not, you are in trouble. IMO (without "H"), AOL
is a VERY American company.

Yours squarely,
Heiner Fischle, der Squarekopp
Hannover, Germany
www.heinerfischle.de

P.S. Si tacuisses. philosophos manisses. ;-)