[Squaredancing] Christmas In July and the Jewish Faith?

Brenda brenda.kc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 14:11:07 EDT 2006

What an awesome ideal Cynde then everyone can
come, have a great time without issues of any kind.

Snow man
Caller : One thing that would be fun is grabbing a coat,
a scarf and an old silk hat, and if you are game a
carrot nose (simply mix Crisco with orange food
coloring to tint nose, will soften skin and wash
right off..

Penguins all wear black and white outfits,
Caller wears a tuxedo, this could be easy and fun.

3-D snowflake centerpieces, or  snowball candles
and or tree votive lanterns.

Lights, simply run white lights down center of table and top with
greenery, you really can create a winter wonderland.

Maybe come up with some kind of
dangle this could be the start of a
annual square dance for the summer.

Snowman with sun along with the word
July written on him, or same with penguin.

Head little penguins
Dressed in black
Waddle, waddle forward
Waddle right back
They stand on the ice and they look so neat
As they (promenade) waddle along on their little flat feet

http://www.coastalpost.com/songs/
PenguinMan & His Funny Song's Lyrics
Song Penguin blues by Jim Fox

Brenda