[Squaredancing] Squaredancing on Good Morning America at 7:19 am 6-Nov-2006

ljknews ljknews at mac.com
Mon Nov 6 08:22:51 EST 2006

The news story was not about square dancing, but interviewing people
about the election.  David Muir traveled 1067 miles through six states
over the weekend interviewing prospective voters.  In Covington, KY
his stop obviously was a square dance (although at the end of the
piece he called it a "barn dance").  In addition B roll of a dance
in progress they had static talking heads (about the election) they
had one shot of David Muir and a local partner promenading around
the square (at which point he asked "how am I doing?").

My congratulations to the local dancers who got him into a square
to liven up the political piece and demonstrate getting younger
dancers into square dancing :-)
--
Larry Kilgallen