[Squaredancing] Re: [sd-callers] Malone, NY

Caller-G sdcaller1 at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 28 09:20:08 EDT 2006

Mike,
The "Skirts & Flirts" are located in Canton, NY.  They dance 'Basic/Mainstream with Plus Tips & some
Rounds.  Their Caller is Bob Brown and they dance Fridays at the Canton Central School, 99 State St.
Class from 7-8pm ; Club 8 to 10pm
I can provide you with their club contacts if you want to email me privately.
Cheers
Geoff Clarke,
Carleton Place, Ontario,
Canada