[Squaredancing] Pizza party

Sandy Caldwell jazzgirl7496 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 17 07:38:31 EST 2007

Can your serve your pizza from a "leaning tower of pizza"?  Something
like the tiered wedding cakes, especially the one we saw that was
leaning badly.  We found someone to take it apart before it really
fell.  The bride and groom only saw it assembled in the video we made.
Sounds like fun.  Pizza and dancing, my favorite combination.   Wish I
could be there!

Sandy