[Squaredancing] NSDC Attendance

ljknews ljknews at mac.com
Wed Jul 4 00:01:46 EDT 2007

At 8:43 PM -0700 7/3/07, Jim Maczko wrote:

> During the NSDC in Charlotte there were first time Convention attendees
>who participated in some of the panels who expressed their approval of the
>dress code - while they may not represent all new dancers, they did not
>have a problem with the dress code.

Certainly they only represent those who are willing to put up with it.
After we finished learning to the local entry level, my wife and I
chose to immediately try a local club without any dress code.  After
that I got elected President of the club where we learned (they were
hard up) and I am happy to say that the emphasis on square dance attire
there dropped drastically during my three terms as President.
--
Larry Kilgallen