[Squaredancing] NSDC Attendance

ljknews ljknews at mac.com
Thu Jul 5 16:26:46 EDT 2007

At 1:24 PM -0700 7/5/07, Bob Ensten wrote:

> Jim, the problem I have with your argument below is that those who oppose
> the "Traditional Attire" dress code would not have been able to attend
> your panel discussion.  So you really have no idea what percent agree with
> it and what percent oppose it.  Why not include that as a part of your
> ARTS survey at places OTHER than at the NSDC?

For that matter, ask dancers to fill the form out not once per dancer but
once at each dance they attend.  Square dancing flourishes by how many
appearances are put in, and greater weight should be given to those doing
more of the dancing.  Ginda Fisher testified that she was going dancing
four times this week.  That is about twice as much as my wife does in any
given week.

Yes, eventually people will grow tired of filling out the survey, but let
them do as many as the number of times they dance if they are willing.
--
Larry Kilgallen