[Squaredancing] Discussion on the National in Charlotte

Jryanvta at att.net Jryanvta at att.net
Fri Jul 13 17:45:54 EDT 2007

Not to beat a dead horse, but I work for a social service agency and folks start out at $8/hr.  So there are many, many folks not even earning $15/hr.  And this is in So Cal where wages are a bit higher than most.

John

-------------- Original message from "Bill Van Hoesen" <bvanhoesen at cox.net>: --------------

Heinz -- Perhaps its been awhile since you were in the States but the only ones still earning only $3.00 - $5.00 an hour are, perhaps, the illegal aliens.  I can think of nowhere in the USA now where most people are earning less than $15.00 - $20.00 an hour.

However, I agree with you, it's a ridiculous price to pay for a cup of coffee.

Bill Van Hoesen