[Squaredancing] Theme Dances

ppardee at frontiernet.net ppardee at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 17 12:29:53 EDT 2007

Here are my answers.  By the way, what is a 3R presentation?

1. Monthly
2.Own club participation
3. No
4. Yes to both
5. Some of each -- at one point this year, we went around the room at a
board meeting and asked people to shout out a theme for a particular
month.
It was fun, and we got new ideas that everyone loved when we
implemented
them.
6. Most of the time no. Occasionally, such as a t-shirt/sweatshirt night,
or
hat night, as well as Halloween, we do offer prizes. We ask a few of the
dancers whoa re not in costume to be the judges.
7. No. This is a club activity and should be decided by the board.

Eileen Okolowicz
President, Cloverleaf Squares, Rochester, NY
Vice-President, Single Square Dancers USA