[Squaredancing] South Dakota

Dave Hinde dave at daveswebplace.net
Wed Mar 14 20:43:20 EDT 2007

I'm going to be in South Dakota for a few days in April, and I was looking
for dances out that way.  I'm flying into Sioux Falls on April 21, then
driving west towards Mt. Rushmore, the Crazy Horse monument, and the
Badlands.  I'll be in SD thru Wednesday, then heading down to Sioux City
Iowa for a dance April 27 & 28.  I'd love to dance in S.D. as it's one of
the few states I haven't danced in (Iowa is another, but I've got that
covered).  By the way, the dance I'm heading to is the 27th Annual HASSDA
Festival, http://www.wesquaredance.com/HASSDA_Festival/.

I do see some listings on Dosado.Com, but I was hoping someone on this list
would be familiar with the clubs there.

Thanks,

Dave Hinde
 __/, at __    dave at daveswebplace.net