[Squaredancing] World Square Dance 2000 - initial contact

Jimbetsy at aol.com Jimbetsy at aol.com
Sun Aug 31 21:29:05 EDT 2008

Hi!

Give me the gossip!  Hope it was good, but if not, it is better to be  known
than not.  I think it was Will Rogers who said that if they spell his  name
right, it is all good.

We are fine. We are waiting the arrival of Gustav.  Should have no  problems
where we are, about 70 miles north of Houston--except for some rain,.  but we
are used to rain here in  East Texas! We are the directors of  Internation
Publicity (DIP for short) and will leave for Europe in less than a  week to visit
a bunch of SD clubs and promote Long Beach.

We will host a caller school on June 7-11 at our home in Texas. Already  have
11 Chinese coming. More will come to the convention. We offer FREE lodging.
Nasser and Doug Davis will teach it. Did you know they speak Chinese? Well,
really they speak Square Dance. We are looking for someone to translate.

When  the caller school is over, we will send our  Chinese off to LA by
Amtrak. They leave here on June 13, spend 36 hours in  transit to Union Station in
LA. We need someone to meet them  and shuttle  them to Disneyland. Wanna have
a good time big boy?

Seriously, talk with your friends about it.

Happy Dancing,

Jim Pead

In a message dated 8/31/2008 5:18:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,