[Squaredancing] Trying to get the list active again...

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Wed Feb 20 00:11:21 EST 2008

Hi,

Over the last year, a number of new people have joined the this email
list, but it is as quiet as ever. :-(

To the new folks, please let us know who you are, why you joined and
what you are looking to get out of this list. To the people who have
been on this list "forever", remember, the usefulness of the list is
only as good as the postings that happen.

Many years ago, this list was "the place" to discuss our activity,
now I don't think there is one place on the Internet where this
happens. Yes, there is the SD-Callers list, but that shouldn't be
where the general discussions should take place.

We even had a "Net together" at the 1993 NSDC in St. Louis where
members on the list who were at the convention all got together to
meet. ISTR that there were over 30 people in attendance.

Let's get some discussions going again...

Ken Robinson
Owner
Squaredancing list
kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com