[Squaredancing] Square Dance Terminology

David Ameeti david at ameeti.us
Mon Jun 9 00:17:57 EDT 2008

Someone asked for what an "after-party" was.  Even though I'm no longer
acting in the role of the webmaster for one of the local clubs, I put
back up a copy of a very popular web page that covers many of the terms
we all use within this activity.  Take a moment to check it out and if
you have any comments or feedback, positive OR negative, drop me a
llne.  Also if you have terms you feel would be a great addition to the
list, PLEASE let me know as well. Thanks.

    http://www.ameeti.us/dance/terminology.php

--DD