[Squaredancing] Square Dance Terminology

Cynde Sadler cynde at twistercom.fi
Mon Jun 9 05:03:35 EDT 2008

Great site, thanks for  your work, DD.
Cynde

Become a seeker of truth, starting with the reality that all of humanity is
one family.
I am not going to tell Americans how to vote this coming November except to
vote for peace. And I will not tell you how to live, but recommend you dance
and think freely rather than wage fundamentalist wars. Give peace a dance.
Dr Glen Barry