[Squaredancing] [Square dancing] Ladies dancing without their clothes on! And, a question about the ladies being "balanced".

cannotdance at verizonmail.com cannotdance at verizonmail.com
Sun Jun 29 13:06:30 EDT 2008

To those who love Square Dancing,

The same old topics pop up from decade to decade. I danced a good bit in
the Eighties, and those were the days that when we

thought Square Dancing could never die. I can still remember telling
people that, "Now that I have found Square Dancing,

I shall never be lonely again." I do miss the eighties. In those days,
"Even a broke clock was right twice a day". I am not too sure

that is true anymore.

I would like to present two ideas that counter the idea that we would
have more dancers if we got rid of the "Dress Code".

My first observation may not apply much anymore due to the fact that we
do much less swinging than we used to. However,

let me assure you that in Square Dancing, and in Square Dance rounds
there is still some small amount of leading going on.

When a man swings a women, or pivots her, or twirls her, the Square Dance
Dress gives the lady perfect balance.

It feels really great to be leading a women who, due to her Dress and
crinolines, is in perfect balance.

If you watch dancers spin and turn around on the floor, it is difficult
not to notice how beautiful the female form is when she has

her crinolines floating out and her legs appear so thin because her dress
is covering up the top of her thighs, (as well as her hips),

and all one sees is the most beautiful parts of her legs.

I doubt that any male dancer can say that he was not greatly surprised on
the occasion that he first saw some of his sexiest

dance partners "without their clothes on".

I am sure all of the ladies know how much a beautiful dress improves a
womens appearance. However, I bet there are still a

couple of men who will be as surprised to find out that their favorite
corner, is actually a bit larger, and older, than she seemed when

 she had her Square Dance clothes on.

I can remember being a bit embarrassed when I discovered that one of the
ladies that I had been dreaming of,

was actually nearly twice my age. (With her SD clothes off.)

So to the ladies out there, give it a little thought before you toss out
those silly old Square Dance clothes.

You might find that you will miss the gleaming eyes of the men who watch
you twirl and spin on the floor.

As for the men, at least one of us, (ME), will miss seeing you at your
sexiest.

Mick

PS--- I wonder how many little girls would love to wear crinolines?

My vote, Sexy women, who have great balance, are pretty good.