[Squaredancing] Dance Class at the Los Angeles Public Library?

Frances Mendelsohn fmendel at lapl.org
Tue May 6 12:48:58 EDT 2008

I am a Librarian at the Memorial Branch of the Los Angeles
Public Library. My "older adult" patrons have requested a
weekly afternoon dance program at the Library.

I'm thinking that a Square Dance or Country Western group
might be the easiest and most popular type of dance for
these patrons. The only hitch is that I am looking for a
volunteer teacher or someone who would like to lead this
type of group in exchange for community service hours.

Would you be able to direct me in this cause?

Thank you,
Frances

www.lapl.org
http://laplcomputerclass.blogspot.com/