[Squaredancing] Possible On Line Replacement for this list

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Thu Oct 16 00:27:20 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Seeing that activity on this list is piratically non-existent, I have
installed and configured an on-line forum as a possible replacement
for the list.

The forum can be found at <http://rbnsn.com/squaredancing/>.  You
have to register to post and I have to approve all registrations.
Hopefully, this will keep out the spammers.

The forum is (and always will be) a work in progress. Not all the
boards have been created, so if you don't see one you think should be
there, please post in the suggestions area.

Ken Robinson
Hillsborough, NJ/Baltimore, MD
Squaredancing List Owner