[Squaredancing] Possible On Line Replacement for this list

BOBBSHARP at aol.com BOBBSHARP at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 11:53:04 EDT 2008

kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com writes:

The  forum can be found at  <http://rbnsn.com/squaredancing/>.
Hi Ken - I hope you are familiar with my oral history project that is  posted
on sdfne.org - (Library) and contains over 125 interviews that I have  made
since 1996. I believe your forum makes an important contribution to our SD
activity and I would like to do a telephone interview with you at your  con
venience.

I'm sure you will be busy setting up this new venture so please indicate
when would be a good time for us to get together. I'll look forward to your
reply.

BTW - I tried to log in as a member but the user name I chose (Bob  Brundage)
was rejected. How do I register?