[Squaredancing] Possible On Line Replacement for this list

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Thu Oct 16 16:19:15 EDT 2008

> At 7:38 PM +0000 10/16/08, jryanvta at att.net wrote:
>
> > I disagree as well.  Not going to go to web site,
> > but surely am going to see email discussions.
>
> Me too.

If I can integrate the forum with the email list would that satisfy those
people who don't want to use the web-based forum? I'm looking into this
possibility. This would allow people to post messages and see replies via
email as well as in the forum. I've just started to research this
modification to the forum, so don't get your hopes up...

Ken