[Squaredancing] Possible On Line Replacement for this list

Charlie Smith cvsmith911 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 16 16:32:14 EDT 2008

FWIW, I was involved with a software mail list that went the same way, to a
web based arrangement. Traffic slowed dramatically, and the list almost
dissolved before someone found a way to put it back on a "direct-to-inbox"
basis. Never did recover to previous levels.
OTOH, traffic on this list is already extremely low.
Unless there is a compelling economic reason, I wouldn't change.
Charlie