[Squaredancing] Possible On Line Replacement for this list

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri Oct 17 18:59:07 EDT 2008

On Oct 17, 2008, at 2:22 PM, Mike Gormley wrote:

> I think, there is a chance, a lot of the things that should be
> discussed on this list are discussed on the other list, where they
> probably don't belong.

Probably right about that. Let's establish a topic of discussion - one
that particularly doesn't belong on the other list. I'll trust your
judgement to choose a topic that you'd like to see moved from one list
to another. (Is moving things from one list to another a MWSD
affliction?)

Or we could gossip ... ;-) Just call 'em anecdotes .

Martin Schiller
77 Du Bois Lane
Saint Helens, OR 97051