[Squaredancing] Possible On Line Replacement for this list

Cynde Sadler cynde at twistercom.fi
Sun Oct 19 07:04:09 EDT 2008

I have seen other lists discussing this sort of thing as the way of the
future but I disagree as well. Given the small amount of traffic we usually
get as it is, I feel a forum would disolve entirely. Wouldn't it require
regular visits to check through all the subject areas for any potential
posts? This list is a quiet one but when a subject comes up there are lots
of comments right away. Is the amount of spam a big problem for the owner?
(I know it is here in my home mailbox)
Cynde