[Squaredancing] FW: Only in America

Cynde Sadler cynde at twistercom.fi
Sun Apr 5 09:58:07 EDT 2009

This happened five years ago and you met a person a few days ago who
remembers it? That's a lot of damage done by Reader's Digest! Who knows how
many wannabe dancers never turned up to give it a look-see? 100s? 1,000s?
Did they ever write a more positive article about SD? If not let bombard
them now with pressure to write one with all the positive qualities showing.
Friends of my almost 80-year-old mother say that she looks and acts younger
than she did 5 years ago when she started. She thanks me so often for
'forcing' her to start. She round dances now, too and absolutely loves it
all. She feels I (+ SD) saved her life*. Tell THAT to Reader's Digest!
Cynde

* There was nothing wrong with her just a widow and lonely at times