[Squaredancing] [sd-callers] Attention Musicians

Bill Van Hoesen bvanhoesen at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 22:17:09 EDT 2009

I know this will sound preposterous, but why not check and see if there's a
real live piano player living in your area?  Perhaps consult with your
pastor or your high school's music teacher.  I know it's a stretch but not
all music toaday is digital and or electronic.  Just a thought.

Bill Van Hoesen
Fort Walton Beach, FL