[Squaredancing] Gilmore

BOBBSHARP at aol.com BOBBSHARP at aol.com
Tue May 11 18:53:55 EDT 2010

Regarding keeping up with the Square  Dance Activity through the internet,I
was not aware of a site where that was  done

_sd-callers at all8.com_ (mailto:sd-callers at all8.com)

_trad-dance-callers at yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:trad-dance-callers at yahoogroups.com)

Has anyone taken on the  responsibility of trying to track down the son???

A few years ago there was some chat about it and I never heard  a solution.
And no one seems to be concerned any more - too bad.

Do you have any pictures of yourself calling or dancing or  something?
We're trying to add more pics to the interviews online. I just found  some of
Al, Bob, Becky myself  and others which I hope will get  added.