[Squaredancing] BettyLee Talmadge

Bruce brucemorgan at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:03:02 EDT 2011

I just received a word from SusanElaine Packer that her Mother, BettyLee
Talmadge, had been in the hospital for about 3 months and passed away early
this afternoon.

BettyLee has been very active in the square dance community for several
years.  She was Vice Chairman for Tours on the 46th National Square Dance
Convention and for several years she published "Dancin' News", which was a
Where-to-Dance magazine for the Central Florida Area.  She was also very
active in the Central Florida Square & Round Dance Association.

We have no further details but will pass them on as soon as they are
available.

Please keep SusanElaine, Harry and all of her family in your thoughts and
prayers.

Cards can be sent to

SusanElaine Packer

740 S. Hampton Avenue