[Squaredancing] Pawling, New York/Danbury, CT Clubs

Bob Brundage bobbsharp at aol.com
Fri May 6 01:22:12 EDT 2011

Thank you for the referral Mike. I've sent them 3 contacts near the Pawling/Danbury area. Hope everything is going well with you. Have you checked out sdfne.org - (documents)? for my oral history project results - 120 interviews with Hall of Fame, Milestone, etc. leaders.     Bob Brundage

Subject: [Squaredancing] Pawling, New York/Danbury, CT Clubs

Here is a couple that has 3 months of beginner lessons under their belts
nd want to continue during the summer if possible.  I have referred
hem to the Ceder site and also the National Square Dance Directory.
If there are any other sources to help them find a club, or a caller in
he area that wants to help, you can contact them here:
Jan and Tim
LaRue6245 at verizon.net
or
JLaRue6245 at embarqmail.com
ttp://rbnsn.com/mailman/listinfo/squaredancing_rbnsn.com