[Squaredancing] Sadie Hawkins Dance for February 29, 2012

Mike Gormley WA8VEC at ARRL.NET
Wed Oct 12 00:52:38 EDT 2011

I was looking thru my literature tonight and ran across this, which we
did  4 years ago during our Sadie Hawkins Dance.

Mike Gormley
Sebring, FL
_
Husband Calling Contest Rules
_(Similar to a pig calling contest at a county fair)

All guys will line up in random order, with backs to the stage,  in the
back of the hall.

Ladies, in front of the stage also in a different random order, will
call one at a time, until her husband responds by coming to the front to
join his wife.

Ladies can use any sound, word or term in her calling technique, except
her husband's name or nickname.

_Criteria for Judging_

Judges will choose:  1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners

Quickest response from husband

Best vocalization

Most entertaining