[Squaredancing] Unsubscription

Heinz D. Trost htrost at gmx.de
Sun Jan 13 04:00:54 EST 2013

Bob et al,

don't worry.
This doesn't mean that we were unsubscribed from the Squaredancing
mailing list. It just was the notice that the Square dancing mailing
list was unsubscribed from "DSL something", whatever this was.

So we all are still here at squaredancing mailing list, and our interest
is still promoting square dancing, -not DSL.

Best regards,

Heinz

Stuttgart, Germany

Mein Tipp: Kostenlose Vitalanalyse http://www.vitalonl.de