[Squaredancing] [admin] List closing

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Tue Dec 27 22:18:13 EST 2016

Hi All,

Seeing how Facebook has taken over discussion of square dancing and
this list hasn't seen any posts in almost a year, I'm going to close
this list. Before deleting it from my server, I'm going to try to
save the archived posts so they can be searchable or, at least
viewable, in the future. If anyone wants to take over the list, they
are more than welcome to keep it going. It's been a good run.

This list has been going in it's current from since about 2003 and it
ran on a Mac from my house for many years before that. I don't think
I have any posts from before 2003 stored on any disk I can still access.

Thanks for a good run,
Ken Robinson
squaredancing list master
kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com