[Info-vax] Kittson question

abrsvc dansabrservices at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 22:50:59 EST 2015

HBVS started out as a software services project out of the Washington DC office.  It was initially available as a special kit that was later incorporated into VMS and supported by VMS Engineering.  One of the original developers from that office (and perhaps more, I don't recall) joined VMS Engineering in Nashua.

The original worked with some variant of V4 IRRC.  I can probably find out if you really want to know as I'm sure I still have some info about it somewhere.  I recall circumnavigating DC on the beltway back then because the directions I was given were for traveling on the beltway in the opposite direction.  It seems that the beltway has different exit numbers depending upon the direction...

Dan