[Info-vax] Decuserve.org - Anyone know why it's down?

Paul Sture nospam at sture.ch
Sun Jan 11 07:30:11 EST 2015

On 2015-01-11, johnwallace4 at yahoo.co.uk <johnwallace4 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Super, thank you (and Simon).
>
> I did have a DECUSERVE account many years ago, not used for ages though.
>
> The account details were on a scrap of paper I saw not *that* long ago,
> in a pile which I need to go through again before too long. But for the
> immediate future there are (amazingly enough) other priorities :)

As far as I am aware, Eisner accounts are not deleted through lack of
use (at least one factor being potential entries in the Notes
conferences).  The details of how to yell for assistance should be on
the welcome screen once it's back.

--
Of dates and times:
%S - Second as decimal number (00–61), allowing for up to two leap-seconds