[Info-vax] OT: "HDMI 2.0 cables"

MG marcogbNO at SPAMxs4all.nl
Wed Jan 28 07:38:15 EST 2015

Dirk Munk schreef op 28-jan-2015 om 11:05:
> No, I have never denied that.

I seem to remember you said you 'disagreed'.

> And why should I, when there is equipment being sold with HDMI 2.0
> interfaces, then it makes sense that you can get cables designed for
> HDMI 2.0.

I prefer to go by facts, rather than speculation or intuition (i.e.
"it makes sense"), especially when it comes to retail scams... to
which I'm particularly allergic.

> I've stated over and over again that a HDMI 2.0 cable is just a normal
> HDMI cable

> It's so very simple, is it really worth making all that fuzz about?

It's worth making a /fuss/ about, because you've been trying to
distract from the core issue (the unfolding scam).

  - MG