[Info-vax] BACKUP to nfs-share, some files are modified

wolfgangburgerunread at gmail.com wolfgangburgerunread at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:56:33 EST 2015

Am Freitag, 30. Januar 2015 12:09:26 UTC+1 schrieb Jan-Erik Soderholm:
> I have put Alpha version of zip/unzip here:
> http://jescab2.dyndns.org/pub_docs/zip.axp_exe
> http://jescab2.dyndns.org/pub_docs/unzip.axp_exe

Thank you very much for the binaries and the instructions.
I didn´t know that you can just run an executable(wow, sounds stupid), without linking/installing it first.

This looks promising. I´m creating ZIPs of the folder structures I value the most and then FTP them away.

I´m still going to create a BACKUP/IMAGE of most of the stuff, just in case.
But the ZIPs are so much easier to handle and especially verify on the receiving side.