[Info-vax] IBM Layoffs

Kerry Main kerry.main at backtothefutureit.com
Sat Jan 31 14:16:30 EST 2015

Let's not forget that back then the HW vendor (Intel) did not have a
virtualization architecture embedded as part of the hardware arch
design like they do now.

As an example:
http://www.tinyurl.com/intel-virt-1
http://www.tinyurl.com/intel-virt-2
http://www.tinyurl.com/intel-virt-3   (good article)

Key question -

Could Galaxy be adapted to use this new Intel HW virtualization
Architecture?

Regards,

Kerry Main
Back to the Future IT Inc.
 .. Learning from the past to plan the future

Kerry dot main at backtothefutureit dot com